Portraits

I'm not a professional photographer but I love photography. I like taking photos of everything from landscape to people to food to anything I see interesting. But most importantly I love taking photos of the people I love.
This is Maya with Laila. She is my always willing model who never fails to pose for me when she sees my camera out.
And this is Maya with her Mom - my Sister from another mother, Medy.
My Sweetest with his precious kids. This photo was taken on his birthday in 2012.
This is Steff, my beautiful step-daughter during her wedding in the Spring of 2013. I was even her make-up artist. I love this portrait because I can see in her smile how happy she was on that very special day.
I took this photo of my cousin Jay and nephew Miggy in the beach when I went for a short visit in the Philippines.
 My cousin and the sister I never had, Joey. I took this photo in San Francisco when I visited her in California. It was our first get-together after more than 10 years since she left for the US.

This is my niece Erika. I took this photo while she was playing and taking a dip in the huge bucket in our yard in the Philippines when I went home for a short visit in 2012.
Erika again enjoying the beach.
This is a stolen shot of my brother Gary with his daughters, my beautiful nieces, Jade and Lara helping Daddy build a sand castle.
Another stolen shot of Gary with his son, my adorable nephew Toby. And yes, with Erika again posing for a photo opp for Uncle Japol.
This is my brother Japol. This photo was taken last winter of 2013 at the Portland Head Light in Cape Elizabeth. It was his very first trip to the US.
This is him too at the beach in Wells.
Then my Sweetest and I brought him to the Old Port. It was the second bonding time for them. The first one was in the Philippines.
 And this is me taking photos which was taken by my brother Japol.


----------------------------Donna's Personal Photo Challenge----------------------------

THIS is my entry @Donna's Personal Photo Challenge which runs every 2nd Saturday of the Month. To JOIN and INFO about the challenge, click HERE.


A Personal Photo Challenge

Comments

Popular Posts