Transformation

I believe technology brings out the best in almost everything. While photography, for me - is a personal expression of one's outlook in life and what surrounds it. And to be able to combine the two - transforms life into a more exciting level of appreciation for art.

This is my take on this month's challenge. I used technology to transform my raw photos to enhance and make them more exciting through layering of textures to achieve an entirely different image.
 Raw
Processed.
Original
 Transformed.
Boring
Exciting
Transformation is inevitable.
Everything change.
Nothing is permanent
If there is anything that is permanent... only change.
-Ruthi Orona-Gregoire


----------------------------Donna's Personal Photo Challenge----------------------------

THIS is my entry @Donna's Personal Photo Challenge which runs every 2nd Saturday of the Month. To JOIN and INFO about the challenge, click HERE.


A Personal Photo Challenge

Comments

betchai said…
i don't know much to edit, maybe you can teach me and hopefully i won't get headaches from too much focusing on computer.

love love the images, original and transformed, favorite is the last one.
Jeanne said…
Excellent! I like the originals and the creative transformations.
You have put some wow into your photos with the colourful textures.
Brenda said…
Very creative and artistic!!
Mary said…
Wow Ruthi, your great shots, both before and after, are really lighting up my screen here this morning! You did a fabulous job showing just how far one can go with the editing of images we sometimes feel ordinary, blah, and what everyone else has captured!

Great job, and nice to see you at Donna's fun challenge.

Happy weekend, Mary
Great job! I think the bridge is my favorite. Although, gotta love the row houses.
Donna said…
How wonderful! I am a Color fan and all your textures are just that, colorful!
Love the last one...Fun!
hughugs
Donna said…
Great job! You let your inner artist take over on this challenge, didn't you?! These are all terrific examples of how dramatically one can change a photo image with textures and give them an artsy feel. My favorites are the one of the SF row houses (so pop-art 1970s!) and the last one of your portrait. It's always a treat to see what you will create for these photo challenges.
Vee said…
Ruthi, your transformations are very artistic!

Popular Posts