My America

There are lots of reason to be proud of My America.  The children are one of them. They are our future leaders.

I am an American, technically speaking. I migrated to the United States in 2007 to marry the "love of my life". After 5 years of living here in America and have become a US Citizen, America is now officially my home.
Being a Citizen is not just being able to speak the language... eat, live and work like Americans. Being a Citizen entitles me to defend my country at all times and be proud of it.
And though My Philippines will always have that special place in my heart, Maine is truly my home now.
I am an American and proud of it.

- ruthi orona-gregoire

This is an entry @Brenda Photo Challenge entitled My America. Check out other participants HERE.

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely post about our country and our children.
betchai said…
i so love your pictures Ruthi, and I share your thoughts on being American.

Popular Posts