Changes

This is a complete diversion from the norm. This is a total interruption from the natural flow of what this blog is all about. And this is a text post to explain an important issue about this blog.

I am changing the title of this blog… from Ruthi’s LensCraft to… Depth of FIELDS... and WORDS.

I am changing the watermark of all the photos that will be used here… from Ruthi’s LensCraft to… SnapShot by Ruthi.

I am changing the header of this website from this…



to this...



Life is in constant change.
The world is changing.
And I am open for change.
- Ruthi -

Comments

Ebie said…
Change is the constant change that does not change.

BTW, I do not see your link for OWM.
Ruthi, when I arrive I thought I've hit the wrong link, but I knew I have been on your pages before..

Change is good as long as the change didn't bring on too much trouble!
ruthinian said…
@Ebie... I am so used to it.
ruthinian said…
@Icy... I agree, change is good especially if it is for the better.

Popular Posts