Photo Tag... this is.

This is a fairly new blog. This is conceived out of impulse. The same impulse that led me to manage at least 9 [then active] websites at one time. The same impulse that led me to downsize those 9 websites into 5 active websites. And the same impulse that me led to start another one... like this [again].

This blog is a photoblog. It is created to post my new passion. It is conceived for the sole purpose of giving a special place for my new hobby. And it is made to show my creation and eye for the beauty around me.

Each post in this blog bears only a photo and a title. It is meant not to have any writing or text except for the title. It is intended to not have any explanation. And it is intended to speak for itself.

But one day... a JUDY blogger friend found this website interesting and she tagged me to do a photo tag. And so I am doing it. The RULES suggest the following instruction:

1.Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players
4.Let the fun begin!

And so I am doing it. MY 10TH PHOTO IS ENTITLED... GREENPRINT. [I am not posting the photo though for redundancy reason but instead this write up]. And since I have this write up... I don't need a photo to speak for itself.

And the 5 people I am tagging are people who are also into photography and have amazing gift to captures interesting images with their lens.

1. Eng... of Poetic Murmuring
2. Tes... of Craftista
3. Betchai... of The Joys of Simple Life
4. Ebie... of The Main Ingredient
5. Cher... of Thoughts and Photos

Comments

Ebie said…
Hi Ruthi, you have/had quite a collection of blogs...I can only handle one.

I have seen this tag and have done it, I will try to do this..
Eng said…
hi girl! thanks for the tag, i shall try - and that is if someone can take the camera away from me...lol!

have a lovely weekend, girl!

Popular Posts