Food

Food is not just to satisfy our hunger.
It is not just to give in to our cravings.
Nor something to nourish our body.
Food is one way to express our creativity and passion for the good life.
It is a special way to enjoy one's company and bond with loved ones.
And most importantly, it gives us comfort from a long hard day at work or even just from missing home.
Food is life in it's delicious form!

-Ruthi Orona-Gregoire


----------------------------Donna's Personal Photo Challenge----------------------------

THIS is my entry @Donna's Personal Photo Challenge which runs every 2nd Saturday of the Month. To JOIN and INFO about the challenge, click HERE.


A Personal Photo Challenge

Comments

Donna said…
Wonderful shots!!
Love the textures and colors of each one! Fun macros as well!
Nice job!!
hughugs
Donna said…
These are terrific examples, and I love how you express the importance of food in our lives! The spoon photo really tickled me with them all lined up. Love the perspective on that. And the closeups - YUM! I really want to dive into all that glistening goodness. I can tell that this wasn't a difficult challenge for you at all! Thank you for participating and having fun!
I couldn't agree more with your sentiments on food. Exceptional macro shots.
The market and the zucchini (is that what that is?) are my favorites. Great job!
Unknown said…
Love the shot of the produce all in a row! and the white appetizer spoons in a row! Stopping by from the food photo challenge.
ClickNCamera said…
You're making me hungry...Excellent shots!

Popular Posts