Back-To-Back



Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check

Comments

That's gorgeous, Ruthi. I like how you play with photoshop..black and white, and the reflection is in colors!
ruthinian said…
Hi Icy... actually, I did not use photoshop here... I used photobucket editing here. I find photoshop very complexed so photobucket it is... fool-proof. hahaha
Ebie said…
This is a beautiful post precessing. Great composition too!I have not tried photobucket.
ruthinian said…
@Ebie... I find photobucket really easy to manipulate than photoshop. Thanks again Ebie.
Lindy said…
Great editing on this shot. I guess I'll have to look at Photobucket sometime. On your visit to my blog, you asked what I use - Photoshop and Picasa, and sometimes a combination of both. I'm still learning, however.

By the way, thanks for the visits and follow!
ruthinian said…
@Lindy... I have picasa and I have not explored it yet... I might do that sometime. Thanks for visiting too.

Popular Posts